Nanaimo Old City Cottages - SOLD 

Click here to edit subtitle

High Season                                       Low Season                             

June 15 - September 15

Four-night minimum stay

$148/night plus taxes


Christmas / New Year Holiday

December 18 - January 4

Four-night minimum stay

$152/night plus taxes

September 16 - June 14

Four-night minimum stay
$130/night plus taxes



Reservation Policy

We request a 25% deposit to secure your booking, fully-refundable up to 15-days prior to your reservation, with the remaining 75% due on your arrival.  Payment can be made with PayPal, credit card, Interac money transfer, or cheque.


Additional Information

Cleaning Fee

There is a nominal cleaning fee of $50 per stay.


Security

We request guests provide a $200 damage deposit at check-in.